The Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) is a family of purpose-built, all-in-one, packaged collaboration solutions that are ideal for companies ranging from 25 to 1000 employees. Each BE6000 platform solves complex communications challenges with one affordable, easy-to-deploy and manage, and scales to support business growth.
Built on proven Cisco technology, the BE6000 is world renowned for reliability, feature richness and lower total cost of ownership. The BE6000 platform features include:
- Complete service offering: End-to-end collaboration capabilities include voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, mobility, and many more options, for all users.
- Differentiated communications capabilities:A cost-effective, high-quality multiparty video conferencing option brings employees, customers, and partners closer together.
- Open and interoperable architecture: Innovative platform models transparently support preferred third-party applications and existing telepresence and video endpoints.
- Scalable and highly-available platforms: Purpose-built platforms with the ability to grow and change according to the pace of your business.
The BE6000 provides industry leading reliability, security, scalability, efficiency, and enterprise call and session management. These advanced industry leading solution features and benefits have resulted in Cisco being named a Leader in the Gartner Unified Communications Magic Quadrant for the 7th Year in a row.
AINS is a Cisco Advanced Collaboration Partner.
We hold advanced certification in designing and deploying Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration products as an on-premises Solution, or centrally hosted in the AINS Cloud. We can deploy a complete Unified Communications solution on the BE6000 as a once off project, as a carrier-neutral Managed Service or as a fully integrated ICT solution comprising the Private Network, call routing and the BE6000 platform.
Many enterprises in Australia and around the world, have moved away from traditional time-division multiplexing (TDM) voice solutions to IP Telephony and Unified Communications. Unifying data, voice and video has enabled enterprises to substantially enhance productivity, flexibility and agility while reducing costs.
Different enterprises, by size and verticals, often have different requirements based on cost and features. To ensure that our Unified Communications solutions offer better value-for-money, we have adopted two deployment models:
- For enterprises with 25 to 75 users, we provide a streamlined, fully integrated, on-premises solution using the Cisco BE6000S.
- For enterprises with 75 to 1000 users, we provide fully customised Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions based on the Cisco BE6000M or BE6000H platforms.